Before you Travel
What airport do I fly into?
- Victoria Falls Airport (VFA) or Livingstone Airport, Zambia
What do I bring for money?
- US dollars (small notes for local shopping, for instance $1s, $5s, and $10s)
- Visa or MasterCard are accepted in most the towns, hotels and restaurant
What vaccines are recommended for travel?
- We recommend contacting your local Practioner for advice on what is required or follow the link provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; https://www.cdc.gov/globalhealth/countries/zimbabwe/
What about travel and medical insurance?
- Travel and Medical insurances are a MUST. There are multiple types of insurance offered over the internet or through your local provider
What if I get sick?
- There are pharmacies along with private hospitals available.
Is water drinkable on your travels?
- Local tap and borehole water is safe to drink, if preferred bottled water will be provided everywhere you travel
Is there Wi-Fi?
- While on safari drives or fishing on the river; there is no Wi-Fi provided. Restaurants and most lodges provide Wi-Fi to their customers.
While camping what do I have for a shower and a restroom?
- A portable shower that’s heated by fire or solar.
- Most camp sites have toilets provided.
- When going bush bush bush, a portable toilet over a hole with paper provided.
What if I forget something?
- Local shops may provide some needed necessities.
Terms and Conditions for Booking?
- A 20% deposit is required to ensure confirmation of booking. For full terms and conditions please contact your tour operator. Until full payment has been received the booking will be presumed provisional and subject to cancellation. 30 days prior travel the remaining balance will be due.
- 30 days + before travel = 75% refund
- 16 - 29 days before travel = 50% refund
- 8 - 15 days before travel = 25% refund
- 0 - 7 days before travel or non arrivals = no refund