What to Bring
- Light weight neutral color clothing for every day wear (beige, olive green, khaki, and avoid red or white clothing for game drives and camping)
- Long sleeves are recommended for protection from insects and African sun
- A light jacket and jumper is recommended for rain and cool weather
- Wide brim hat or sun hat is HIGHLY advisable for protection from sun
- Strong sturdy walking shoes
- Essentials to pack:
- A camera is a must for capturing special moments
- High factor sunscreen
- Small head torch or flashlight
- Toiletries should be purchased before you travel
- Mosquito repellent
- Lip balm and moisturizers
- Sunglasses are critical
What if I forget something?
- Local shops may provide some needed necessities.